Visit the Show
Kinross Show is a great day out for all ages and interests. From the bouncy castle, fun rides and children’s education marquee to the trade stands, flower show, dog show, sheep, cattle, goats and horses there is plenty on offer.
There is also entertainment in the main ring and lots of delicious food and drink available so why not make a full day of it and enjoy the show looking out over Loch Leven.
Saturday 10th August 2019
RSBP Loch Leven
8.30am to 5.30pm
|Children (under 16)||Free|
|Concession (senior citizen)||£7.00|
|Ringside Parking (not including gate fee)||£20.00|
|Car Parking (not including gate fee)||£2.00|
Directions to the show
Follow the signs for RSPB Loch Leven which is well signposted two miles east of Junction 5 of the M90. Once on the slip road take a left turn and then a right turn onto the B9097 and drive for approximately two miles. The show car park is on the south (right) side of the road.
Free Bus (as at 2018)
Kinross Show will be providing free transport to and from the event. Full details of the bus timetable will be available nearer the day but please note these free buses will ONLY be for Kinross Show.
– Royal Bank Building in Milnathort
– Down to the roundabout at Rowland Pharmacy Kinross
– Turn right along Station Road to the Park and Ride
– Returning back along Station Road
– Turning right down through Kinross High Street
– To the show
The bus will stop at all the usual bus stops and in the country if waved down.
– Chanel Farm Car Park
– Turning right past the Balgedie Toll
– Continuing through Kinnesswood
– Through Scotlandwell
– Straight down the road, turning right and along the south side of Loch Leven
– To the show
Again the bus will stop at the usual bus stops and on the country road, if waved down.