Visit the Show
Kinross Show is a great day out for all ages and interests. From the bouncy castle, fun rides and children’s education marquee to the trade stands, flower show, dog show, sheep, cattle, goats and horses there is plenty on offer.
There is also entertainment in the main ring and lots of delicious food and drink available so why not make a full day of it and enjoy the show looking out over Loch Leven.
Saturday 10th August 2019
RSBP Loch Leven
8.30am to 5.30pm
|Children (under 16)||Free|
|Concession (senior citizen)||£7.00|
|Ringside Parking (not including gate fee)||£20.00|
|Car Parking (not including gate fee)||£2.00|
Directions to the show
Follow the signs for RSPB Loch Leven which is well signposted two miles east of Junction 5 of the M90. Once on the slip road take a left turn and then a right turn onto the B9097 and drive for approximately two miles. The show car park is on the south (right) side of the road.
Bus Timetable 2019
Kinross Show will be providing free transport to and from the event. Please note these free buses will ONLY be for Kinross Show.
ROUTE ONE (coaches)
One bus will start at 10.30am, a second bus will start at 11.00am. A bus will run ever 30 minutes approx.
- Royal Bank Building in Milnathort
- Kinross Community School
- Then into town
- Turns right at Rowland Pharmacy, Kinross along station road (stops at bus stops)
- To the Park and Ride
- Returning back along Station Road
- Turning right down through Kinross High Street
- To the show – the bus will stop anywhere it is safe to do so on the country roads, if flagged down. You do not need to be at a bus stop
- Arrive at RSPB Car Park
Return journeys commence from RSPB Car Park with the last bus leaving at 6.45pm.
ROUTE TWO (minibus)
This bus will start at 11.00am and run ever 30 minutes approx.
- Loch Leven Larder Farm Car Park
- The bus will turn right and stop at the usual bus stops at Glenlomond road end.
- Continuing through Kinnesswood
- Through Scotlandwell –
- the bus will stop anywhere it is safe to do so on the country roads, if flagged down. You do not need to be at a bus stop
- Arrive at RSPB Car Park.
Return journeys commence from RSPB Car Park with the last bus leaving at 6.45pm. A bus will run every 30 minutes approx.